Friday, April 8, 2016

April 8th...

Thursday I was able to attend a temple session with 2 of my sisters and Jared enjoyed time with his Dad. This was extra sweet and special as I pondered on the endowment, covenants and blessings especially for Kevin and his priesthood service. I offered up many prayers throughout the session. I felt a calm, peaceful assurance of his recovery, and deep gratitude for healing blessings during these past several weeks. That evening, Kevin was anxious to have a talk... holding hands looking into each others eyes. This was a tender and heavenly experience that night. Also, our longest conversation since the stroke. I believe a tender mercy after temple worship.

 We really enjoyed our trip to the Aquarium in Draper.  We were surprised and delighted to run into his brother, Rick, with his wife and kids on an outing also for spring break!

Friday, physical therapy wanted to try a single point cane... he did SO well! 
This is much more difficult, using more of his own balance and strength. 

I think Kevin is pretending to be working out at the 
Hart fitness center at BYUI (minus the awesome required gray shirt).

Resistance work with the right arm. 


No comments:

Post a Comment